- All SETAR Hotspots
- 60 minutes continuosly *
- 24 hours continuosly *
- 7 x 24 hours continuosly *
- 30 x 24 hours continuosly *
ATTENTION: When buying a prepaid card, do not throw this card away! The access code on the card is needed to login again.
Find a hotspot ...
At a SETAR Hotspot location, start your Laptop, tablet, iPod touch or smartphone.
Open your web browser and search for the Wi-Fi Aruba network, connect and surf the Internet.
It's really simple, just pay with your Credit Card or simply buy a prepaid card at one of our Teleshops, Hotspots or the SETAR Store and in seconds you will be connected to a fast and reliable Internet network.
To be able to connect to Wi-Fi Aruba, you need to have an access code, which can be obtained 2 ways:
- Buying a pre-paid card at one of the SETAR Teleshops, SETAR Hotspot or at our Airport Kiosk
- Via your Credit Card, which you can buy immediately online
If you already have a Pre-paid Access Code, you can connect right away. Simply start your Wi-Fi on your device and click on your web browser; this will open the Wi-Fi Aruba page immediately were you can enter your access code.
* Refers to the Wi-Fi service coming into effect the very first time you start using it.
Even though you don't make any further use of the Wi-Fi service, the validity of the card goes into force the first time you use the service.